Apple wants to own the health tracking market, but give us control over the data we collect. Jeff and Bryan look at iOS 8's HealthKit and how it could change the way we handle our own medical and fitness data, Google and Samsung's push to get a piece of the health tracking market, Apple's design philosophy, and the potential for online micropayment systems.
Recent News See All »
- iOS Control Center Bug Is Freezing Certain iPhones
- Apple Introduces Today at Apple Events to Make its Stores the Place You Want to Hang Out
- Yet Another Report Pegs October, November for iPhone 8 Release
- Apple Bumps April's Carpool Karaoke Launch to Later this Year
- Apple Snags Another AR/VR Expert, this Time from NASA
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Study Of AT&T Fiber Highlights Income Inequality and the Digital Divide
- A Tor Browser Might Not Be Your Best Solution for Internet Privacy
- Emergence of Robots Will, Remarkably, Force a Change in iPad Design
- That Time Tim Cook Spanked Uber CEO Kalanick for Breaking the Rules
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.