Apple wants to own the health tracking market, but give us control over the data we collect. Jeff and Bryan look at iOS 8's HealthKit and how it could change the way we handle our own medical and fitness data, Google and Samsung's push to get a piece of the health tracking market, Apple's design philosophy, and the potential for online micropayment systems.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple's Computing Future Could Be the Reverse ToasterFridge
- Amazon Go: a Retail Store with No Checkout Lines (Kind of Like Apple)
- Al Gore Meets with Donald Trump: 4 Things They Might Have Discussed
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
- How Apple Might be Our Last Hope Before the Internet Dies
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.