With Apple's October 16 media event a sure thing, Jeff and Bryan have some ideas on what we can expect when Tim Cook and company take the stage next week. They also offer up their thoughts on what's up with GT Advanced Technologies's surprise bankruptcy filing, and debate whether or not Plastc's consolidated credit card device stands a chance against Apple Pay.
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/ACM_Logo_border_1400.jpg" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;" />
- Apple Sends Out Media Event Invitations for October 16th
- Apple Sapphire Partner's Bankruptcy Shows It's Hard to Be an Apple Supplier
- Analyst: Apple Could take GTAT's Sapphire Furnaces
- Bankruptcy is Just the Beginning of GT Advanced Tech CEO's Headaches
- Apple Calls GTAT Bankruptcy Decision 'Surprising'
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells