Apple is the dominant force in several markets, so does that make the company the new Microsoft? Jeff and Bryan dive into how Apple of today compares to Microsoft from the 1990s, and whether or not competing platforms have a chance against Apple Pay and HealthKit. They also look at a cool iPhone interface concept based on the Apple Watch.
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/ACM_Logo_border_1400.jpg" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;" />
- Apple on Rite Aid/CVS/CurrentC: Customers and Retailers Love Apple Pay
- Apple Pay: The Mobile Payment Revolution
- Retailers to Apple Pay Customers: Shut Up and Keep Your Money!
- Fitbit Goes after Fitness Smartwatches with Surge
- Fan Mockup Shows Apple Watch Interface for iPhone
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells