Apple is facing a potential class action lawsuit over text messages that never made it to former iPhone users, and the fight for Net Neutrality is turning very political. Jeff and Bryan dive into both topics, plus they take a look at recently unsealed documents in the GT Advanced Technologies bankruptcy filing and debate whether or not Apple bullies its suppliers.
ACM 280: Apple's Messages Lawsuit, Net Neutrality, and GTAT Woes
- Apple Faces Class Action Lawsuit over Lost Text Messages
- Obama Calls for Net Neutrality, GOP Attacks Plan as 'Obamacare for Internet'
- FCC Chairman Shoots Down President's Call for Strong Net Neutrality Oversight
- AT&T Stops Fiber Upgrade Over Net Neutrality Fight
- Verizon Ready to Sue FCC to Block Net Neutrality Oversight
- Unsealed GTAT Testimony Paints Apple as Bully Negotiator
- SEC Launches Investigation into GT Advanced Technologies Trading Activity
- Apple Sapphire Partner's Bankruptcy Shows It's Hard to Be an Apple Supplier
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells