Bryan and Jeff get their steampunk nerdery on this week after finding some amazingly cool USB drive designs. They also have something to say about the growing momentum behind the not-yet-shipping Apple Watch, and reports that Apple has teamed up with Foxconn for iPhone sapphire glass production.
ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff
- Apple partners with Foxconn for sapphire glass production
- Julie Kuehl's straightFORWARD Web Solutions
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells