Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg thinks Apple CEO Tim Cook is off base with his philosophy on relationships with customers, so Jeff and Bryan call him to task for missing the point Mr. Cook was really making. They also look at Apple's growing R&D efforts outside of the United States and what that means for the company's future and us.
ACM 284: Facebook Rants and Apple's Amazing Growth
- Mark Zuckerberg's Blast at Tim Cook Shows He's Living the Wrong Life
- Apple Planning New R&D Center in Japan
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for 'Swiss Made' iWatch
- Is the U.S. Ready for Cuddle Finder Apps in the App Store?
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-10
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells