Apple turned in some big numbers on Tuesday—really big. Jeff and Bryan talk about the Macs and the iPhones and the fact that we won't hear about iPods any more.They also delve into the billion iOS devices Apple has sold and speculate on whether Tim Cook gave himself a prize for getting that billionth unit. One of the most interesting things from Apple's conference call, however, had to be when Mr. Cook revealed the Rosetta Stone for understanding Apple's timing.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Watch Sales Decline 71% in Third Quarter Thanks to Late Series 2 Intro
- Apple Beta Testing Improved iCloud Photos Interface
- UK Police Circumvent iOS Encryption By Snatching iPhone Out of Suspect's Hands
- Apple Tells NHTSA That All Autonomous Car Prototypes Are Created Equal
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple's Computing Future Could Be the Reverse ToasterFridge
- Amazon Go: a Retail Store with No Checkout Lines (Kind of Like Apple)
- Al Gore Meets with Donald Trump: 4 Things They Might Have Discussed
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
- How Apple Might be Our Last Hope Before the Internet Dies
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.