Apple may be the most valuable company in the world, but it isn't spending like it is. Jeff and Bryan take a look at Apple's fiscal restraint, plus they have some thoughts on a report that Apple's stock will tank because it can't sustain iPhone sales, and they also dive into Google's plans to start its own cell service as an MVNO.
ACM 296: Apple’s Spending Restraint, Disconnected Analysts, and Google’s Cell Service
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- Apple Builds Mystery Room for Apple Watch Media Event
- Brikk to Sell Diamond-coated Apple Watch for $75K
- Morgan Stanley Says AAPL's Market will Grow to $3.4 Trillion
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple's Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells