It's Apple Context Machine's 300th episode, and Apple's 39th anniversary. Jeff and Bryan have plenty to cover today ranging from Amazon's efforts to turn our homes into One Click shopping systems, and Tesla's new product plans, to Steve Wozniak's thoughts on Apple Watch. They also take some time to check in on their interns Sierra and Aynseley.
ACM 300: Amazon Dash, Tesla’s Diversification, and The Woz on Apple
Sign up for your Lynda.com 10-day free trial and start your online learning today.
- Apple Stores Will Schedule Walk-In Appointments for Apple Watch
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Tesla Will Announce New Product Line April 30th - Not a Car
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Watch Edition Won’t Move the World Forward
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells