The music industry is changing, and artist's work isn't worth what it once was. Jeff and Bryan look at how the music market has changed over the years, why music has been devalued, and what some artists are doing to stay in the industry. They also check out a really cool hoverboard prototype from Lexus.
ACM 312: Music Isn’t Worth What it Used to Be
- Want Better Apple Music Royalties? Get Taylor Swift on Your Side
- Eddy Cue Says Taylor Swift's Letter Solidified Shift in Apple Music Policy
- Pharrell Williams Says "Freedom" to be Apple Music Exclusive
- Apple Starts Landing Indy Deals for Apple Music
- Lexus Video Shows 'Real, Rideable Hoverboard'
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells