Bryan and Jeff dig into Apple's December record quarter and why Wall Street reacted by selling off the stock. They also talk about Tim Cook's comments on virtual reality during the conference call and what Apple might do with VR technology in the future.
ACM 343: $AAPL’s Earnings and Wall Street, Plus Apple’s Virtual Reality
- Apple’s Tim Cook Jumps on Slowing iPhone Bandwagon
- Apple Reports Record December Quarter Earnings. Again.
- Apple Hires top Virtual Reality Expert Doug Bowman
- Report Claims iPhone 7 Plus to get Dual Cameras
- New Apple Context Machine Twitter Account
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells