Apple's first quarter earnings came in above analyst estimates, COO Tim Cook offered up his vision for Apple's future, the SEC is taking a look at how the company revealed Steve Jobs's health issues, and Apple agreed to at $22 million settlement over scratched iPods. Google's Android Marketplace topped 800 apps, Apple quietly bumped the specs for the white MacBook, and the Mac turned 25.
Apple Weekly Report Podcast #140: Apple Earnings & Vision, and Happy Birthday Mac!
- Apple Beats Earnings & Revenue Estimates with Record December Quarter
- Apple COO Tim Cook Lays Out Apple Manifesto, With or Without Steve Jobs
- SEC Probes Steve Jobs Health Disclosure
- Apple Agrees to $22.5M Scratched iPod nano Settlement
- iPod nano Settlement Web site
- Google's Android Marketplace Tops 800 Apps Available for Download
- Apple Bumps White MacBook Specs
- Apple's Macintosh Turns 25
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.