Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's another political Weekly Report: Congress has a Fair Use bill on the agenda, and copyright holder's aren't happy about it. Ricky and Jeff follow the Fruit Loops to find out who's defending what territory.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- RIAA Opposes Bill Reinforcing "Fair Use"
- Apple Hit with MP3 Patent Suit
- Talks To End DRM on EMI Music Stalled
- Ms. PAC-MAN Available for iPod
- Music Mac 2.0 Supports Additional File Formats, More
- Parallels Announces Update to Desktop Virtualization Software
- Review - Frenzic 1.0
- Review - RadTech BT500 Mobile Mouse
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.