This week, Jeff and Bryan take a look back at 2008 and how the year played out for Apple. 2008 was the year of the iPhone, the Mac's market share was on the rise even as the company's stock value dropped, public focus shifted away from the iPod, Steve Jobs's health became a hot topic, and it also turned out to be the year of the App Store.
- ATT iPhone Q3 Activations Hit 2.4M
- iPhone Hurting Razr 2 Sales
- Analyst: 25% of iPhone Buyers are Switchers
- T-Mobile Goes After iPhone with Wing
- Apple Announces 100 Million App Store Downloads
- Apple Shows Off App Store in New iPhone Ad
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available
- Rumor: Jobs Health Behind Macworld Expo Keynote Change
- Apple Makes Macworld 2009 Its Last -- No Steve Jobs Keynote
- Potter Puppet Pals - The Mysterious Ticking Noise
- TMO on Twitter!