Direct Link: MP3 Version
Steve Jobs scored some serious Apple stock this week, and John Lennon joined the iTunes Store, but it's still too early for the obligatory "Come Together" Beatles references. The iPod played a part in an insider trading scam that went sour, hackers have found a less painful way to unlock the iPhone, and an iPhone clone is in the works. All that, and listeners let Jeff and Bryan know what they think about their assessment of Apple's new iMacs.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple CEO Buys 120K Shares at $5.75
- Taiwan Execs Face Jail Over iPod Information
- John Lennon Now On iTunes
- Analyst: iPhone Touch Screens May Degrade Over Time
- TurboSIM Unlocks iPhone
- China's Phantom iPhone Clone
- iWeb 2.0.1 Improves iWeb 1 Support
- Pogue: New iMovie an "Utter Bafflement"
- TMO Announcement - Post in the Forums, Win Future Sonics Earphones
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.