Vern and Bryan discuss Apple's record non-holiday quarter, the company's hints about its netbook plans, and how it only took less nine months to download more than one billion apps, though one of those apps, Baby Shaker, caused Apple to issue an apology. And let's not forget the Apple Lawsuit Express, which handed down a guilty verdict and a 19 million dollar judgement against the company.
Apple Weekly Report #146: Apple's March Quarter, Netbooks, a Billion Apps & Baby Shaker
- Apple Offers Apology for Baby Shaker App
- App Store Billion Downloads Contest Ends
- Apple Announces Winner of One Billion Apps Contest
- Apple’s Tim Cook All But Screams “iPod Super Touch!”
- Apple Boosts Revenue Thanks to iPhone; Mac Unit Sales Decline 3%
- Apple Found Guilty for Patent Infringement, Ordered to Pay $19 Million
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.