John and Dave are here delivering all kinds of stuff today. A quick follow-up on the Drobo, including some listener tips, then some Time Machine discussion, which leads into listener questions about DVDs, Quality of Service, hiding the Dock, and more. Subscribe for free today and don't miss another episode!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- WD My Book Mirror Edition
- How to increase recording capacity on your TiVo DVR
- Firefly iTunes Media Server
- Western Digital DRM'd Hard Drive Won't Let You Share MP3, DivX ... Or Impulse Tracker
- Discovering Sparse Bundle Disk Images
- VLC media player
- DVD Region Code
- Bandwidth throttling in OS X
- Throttled Pro
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.
Podcast Marketplace Sponsors: Audio Engine, Bare Bones, SmileOnMyMac, and Circus Ponies.