Have Mac or iOS questions or problems that you just can’t figure out? Mac Geek Gab has your answers. Submit your questions to Dave & John and they’ll dig in and get you your answer. Want to know how to safely move your iTunes library? Need to find duplicate files on your hard drives? Is Gmail’s “All Mail” folder confusing your Mac’s Mail.app? Listeners just like you wrote in with these questions this week and they got answers. You can hear the answers, too — it’s free! Just press play, or even download and queue up for your next commute. What are you waiting for?
MGG 397: Geeks Have The Beans … And They Spill Them
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iTunes for Mac: Moving your iTunes Media folder
- iTunes: How to re-create your iTunes library and playlists
- dupeGuru (also with Music and Photo versions) and it is open source
- Tidy Up!
- Run OmniDiskSweeper as ‘root’
- Apple’s Sudden Motion Sensor
- Managing Gmail appropriately for Apple’s Mail.app
- VMWare Fusion 4.1 allows Snow Leopard Client Virtualization
- Mac App Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases
- Carbon Copy Cloner will clone Lion recovery partition
- Samsung 470 Series SSD
- OWC SSD Drives
- Intel Solid State Drives
- Strava Bicycle/Running App Tracking
- Skyhook Wireless Location Database
- Google Location-Based Services
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).