Ever wonder how to send multiple photos from the Photo Library on your iPhone? Ever wonder why some Keynote files are packages and others aren’t? Ever have trouble connecting to your AirPort-connected hard drive? How about knowing when — and when NOT — to worry about your Mac’s RAM consumption? All this and much more, as usual, on today’s Premium episode of Mac Geek Gab. Subscribe for just US$25 and you’ll get access to this show PLUS all the archives, and two extra shows per month for the duration of your six-month membership. Subscribe today and support your two favorite geeks!
MGG 399: Five Questions from Three Scotts
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Dan’s Math Podcast
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics
- What happened to the Keynote package format?
- If You’re Not Part of The Solution, You’re Part of the Precipitate
- AirPort Utility - Sharing USB Hard Disks on Local Network
- About the Guest network feature of AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
- Using Activity Monitor to read System Memory and determine how much RAM is being used
- iCloud: Filter email automatically
- Using filters - Gmail help
- Lion Mail: Use Smart Mailboxes
- Using Terminal to control Spotlight
- Mac software to index the contents of external/NAS drives
- Bartender - Mac Menu Bar Item Control
- Mac OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode?
- Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
- Battery Health Monitor
- How to Reset iPhone Voicemail password
- Reset AT&T Voicemail
- Reset Verizon Voicemail
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).