Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For October 3rd, 2005
The mailbag is the seed of conversation this week as John and Dave dig in and spend the whole show answering your questions! Topics range from cleaning up your drive, resetting your Mac's firmware, iChat AV bugs and more!
Show Sponsor: RHEM 2 - Search for a secret artifact in the elaborate and mysterious hidden city of underground caves of "RHEM 2", an intricate pure-puzzle first person adventure game.
- Radtech ScreensavRz
- Radtech OmniCleanz
- iLife '04 All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
- iLife '05 Missing Manual
- iPod Insurance (possibly UK only)
- gShield - Command line firewall utility for Linux
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.