This week your two favorite geeks dig right in to help you solve all your problems (well, Mac and iOS problems that is!). They discuss managing Microsoft Word templates, solving a wacky Mountain Lion issue, helping a listener with off-brand printer cartridges, and rant about iTunes, media sharing, Plex and Apple TV. Then it's on to some keychain issues, with John and Dave talking through just what it takes to keep your OS X keychain running smoothly. There's Cool Stuff Found and some tips peppered in, as well... Good stuff here, folks. Download, press play, and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Bug Prevents 2013 Scheduling of Apple’s “Do Not Disturb” Feature
- Double Robotics
- Flight Radar 24
- Flight Radar 24 Apps
- Automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B)
- Plane Radio for iPhone
- LG HBS700 Headset
- Document Template Locations for Microsoft Word
- iTunes Match
- Apple TV
- Convert your iTunes songs to higher-quality iTunes Match versions
- Reset your OS X Keychain
- VPN breaks with Mountain Lion - Forum Thread
- The Walking Dead
- Foxclocks Add-on Firefox
- Hoopy Frood
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).