Dave and John have yet another great show for you, including a first in Mac Geek Gab history. Paul Kent joins your two favorite geeks mid-stream to talk Macworld/iWorld Expo and more. That PLUS all your questions answered and tips shared. How could you not love this? Download, press play, and enjoy. It's free!
MGG 433: That Plus 5 Spells G-E-E-K
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- OnyX for OS X
- Resetting Launch Services
- Xcode 4
- /Library/Receipts (installer information stored here, proceed with caution) \
- iCloud Backup issues
- Macworld/iWorld 2013
- Free Macworld/iWorld 2013 Exhibits Hall Pass
- Ryan Adams: Life After Deaf
- Macworld/iWorld iPhoneography
- ghttp:// or ghttps:// (on iOS save PDF to Goodreader)
- What Mac Users need to know about the Java security update
- Crashplan eats too much RAM
- LifeProof nüüd Case
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).