Dave and John kick off this week's show with yet more geekery from your two favorite (and coldest!) geeks. Send in your own questions to get 'em answered, or just listen in while John and Dave answer other listeners' questions in a way that teaches you something about your Mac or iOS device, too. There's always fun to be had and things to learn, and that's what Mac Geek Gab is here for! Download, press play, and enjoy.
MGG 438: To Cloud or Not To Cloud
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- OS X Mountain Lion: If the numeric keypad doesn’t work (7:16)
- OS X Lion: Input Sources pane of Language & Text preferences
- Yamaha Pro 400 Headphones
- Use Finder's Advanced Search to find recently modified files (27:00)
- Australian NTP Servers
- About Location Services in Mac OS X v10.6 and Safari 5.0 (33:34)
- Fix Broken iTunes WiFi Syncing (54:54)
- Mail won't save rules (56:05)
- SpamSieve (57:00)
- Occam's Razor
- Sync Dropbox Files outside of Dropbox Folder (1:03:27)
- Use GoodSync to Span Data Across Multiple Cloud Services (1:06:08)
- Bonjour (1:09:45)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.