Here's John and Dave, on a warm, Sunday evening, doing what they love to do: answering your questions, sharing their tips, and gabbing with you about all things Mac, Apple, and otherwise fun. Join them, would you? It's free! Just download, press play, and enjoy!
MGG 449: Finding iCloud, Creating Workflows, and More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Neu (2:40)
- Create a new file in the Finder (3:30)
- Want to Speed Up Your Surfing? Check out namebench! (14:10)
- Make namebench work on Mountain Lion (15:45)
- Have Preview add your signature to PDFs (35:10)
- Use AppleScript with Reminders.app on OS X (41:50)
- Automator Reminders from Mail (42:20)
- iStat Menus (53:25)
- /private/var/vm (location of sleepimage and swap files)
- dynamic_pager (59:35)
- BetterZIP for QuickLook (1:02:23)
- Mac notebooks: About standby mode (1:04:46)
- Apple ID: Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID (1:08:08)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.