John and Dave kick off the week (and end the weekend) by digging into the mailbag and answering your questions. Topics covered include speeding up your workflow using Starred documents in Google Drive, finding your iOS device's UDID no matter what the circumstance, should you upgrade from Snow Leopard (and how), finding drivers for third-party mice, and using the Eye-Fi card in your camera this summer. Download for free and enjoy!
MGG 459: We're All Still Enjoying The Ride
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Intuiware Changes Meter (2:10) - Tracks web page changes or local file changes
- Google Drive Starred (6:20)
- Signature Profiler (8:35) - Apple Mail signature plugin to add enhanced features
- Giantuser - Custom made HTML email signatures
- VAInfo (17:50) - Display info about hardware & operating system on your iOS device
- iOS offline maps (20:18) - How to cache Google Maps for offline use
- BugShot (25:53) - Take screenshots and mark them up
- Skitch (26:30) - Take screenshots and mark them up
- BBEdit - Edit text files and much, much more
- Security Update 2013-003 (38:00)
- How to setup iCloud on Snow Leopard (38:45)
- TrackballWorks from Kensington (42:24)
- USB Overdrive (46:05)
- SteerMouse (46:30)
- Camp Calumet
- Eye-Fi (1:00:58)
- Transcend Wi-Fi SD Card
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.