Your questions answered, that's what John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton are up to during today's episode of Mac Geek Gab. As always, you've filled the mailbags and, as always, your dutiful hosts have gone through each and every piece of mail, pulling out the very best for today's show. Topics include iPhone 5s Slo-Mo video sharing, getting audio to/from your Apple TV, backing up SD cards, stopping iTunes podcast playback and more. Download and press play, that's all you've gotta do!
MGG 471: Managing Digital Audio From Your Mac & More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iPhone 5s Tech Specs (0:50)
- Apple Special Event - October 22, 2013 (1:15)
- The Verizon iPhone 5s comes unlocked just like the Verizon iPhone 5 (4:40)
- Switchers May Find Better Value in Start iPhone 5S, 5C Experience on Verizon, Sprint
- DealyUp Lightning Cables (8:25) (Dave bought 5 of these and they appear Apple certified)
- MFi Program
- LINKASE Wi-Fi Signal Enhancing Case
- iTunes Podcast AppleScript (Tired of iTunes 11.1 playing podcasts continuously?) (12:37)
- Drobo 5N (18:47)
- Drobo Tech - Beyond Raid. Raid with any size drives.
- Drobo 5N Data Sheet
- Drobo Apps (25:23)
- Drobo Ports - Apps ported to Drobo (29:17)
- Synology DiskStation Apps (Packages)
- Synology Diskstations
- QNAP (34:40)
- How to post iPhone 5s slo-mo videos to Instagram and elsewhere (35:30)
- TruSloMo App for iOS
- Trim Enabler
- To Trim or not to Trim from OWC
- Control Plane (54:57)
- Audio output changed to 'Digital Out' and speakers don't work! Please help! (1:00:59)
- Getting sound back when the headphone is stuck on Optical
- Left I/O Board for MacBook Pro (1:07:43)
- 4x1 HDMI Switch (1:08:43)
- Apple TV Ports
- PhotoPlus Expo
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.