Your two geeks are joined by long-time Mac Geek Gab friend, Paul Kent, to talk all about the upcoming Macworld / iWorld 2014 show. Learn how the conference will focus on – and teach you about – the future of technology, iBeacons, Passbook, Bitcoins and, of course, all things Apple and Mac. Plus Dave and John go impromptu at the end to solve John's Google+ issues. All good, all free, all for you.
MGG 489: Getting Geeky with Paul Kent about Macworld / iWorld 2014
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Macworld/iWorld 2014
- Macworld/iWorld 2014 Conference
- CF842: Managing and Mining Bitcoins with Your Mac
- CF832: The NSA and You
- CF894: From Myst to Augustus Gladstone: An Interview with Robyn Miller
- CF875: Passbook + iBeacons: Much More Than You Think
- iOS: Understanding iBeacon
- MacIT Conference
- Main Stage: The State of Apple 2014
- MS6: The Age of Context
- The Hess Events List
- Macworld/iWorld 2014 Expo Hall
- Announcing #6ToBreak Competition with SF New Tech!
- Macworld/iWorld on Facebook
- Macworld/iWorld on Twitter
- Macworld/iWorld on YouTube
- Macworld/iWorld on Instagram
- Macworld/iWorld on Google+
- Special MGG discount for Macworld / iWorld: PCU8ZV - gets you $10 Expo passes and/or $149 conference passes (that's $100 off even the best early-bird pricing!)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.