Celebrating their 200th show (in hexadecimal, anyway!), your two favorite geeks dig deep this week to help solve issues regarding remote management, slow networks, the Finder and much more. That, and listen in as both John and Dave get hexed! Download today, press play, and enjoy!
MGG 512: Two Zero Zero Hexes Your Favorite Geeks
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X: How to start up in single-user or verbose mode
- Samsung 840 EVO
- iStat Menus (13:25)
- iStat Menus Memory Help
- TeamViewer (24:57)
- OS X Mavericks: Share your screen using Back to My Mac
- TP Link 8-port Gigabit Switch
- 8 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Seagate Backup Plus Fast External (47:28)
- WD Thunderbolt Drive
- LaCie Rugged Triple USB 3.0
- Hector on Twitter
- Reset DNS Cache (59:33)
- Google Public DNS Locations
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.