John and Dave start by helping answer your questions about iOS 8 Cookies, Bubbbles, Newsttand and Stocks. Then it's on to answering your questions about using your Mac to translate audio into text, migrating your Mac to a new drive and handling Apple's Customer Relations department. All this and more in this weeks episode. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 522: Sometimes Networks Just Fail
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- IMDb Apps
- Safari Web Settings for iOS (9:11)
- Safari 7 (Mavericks): Manage cookies and other website data
- Show in App Switcher (17:51)
- Newsstand Apps Failing in iOS 8 (20:02)
- iOS 8: How to Enable Notification Center Widgets (22:53)
- iPhone 6 (26:08)
- Android - Supporting Multiple Screens
- tech21 iPhone Cases
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager Help (38:15)
- Google Inactive Account Manager
- Handoff in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Explained
- Mavericks Dictation vs. Dragon Dictate: How good is OS X's built-in tool? (48:33)
- Dragon Dictate
- Shellshock, bash patch for OS X Mavericks (55:39)
- Shellshock test website
- Angry IP Scanner (1:05:52)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.