It's the same week but it's a new year and your two favorite geeks are at it again. Topics in this week's show include changing window size defaults, managing plain text documents (important for passwords!), RF interference with hard drive enclosures, advanced IMAP settings for Mail, managing large Dropboxes and more. Download and enjoy today!
MGG 534: New Year, New Questions, Same Geeks
Sponsor: PDFpen for iPad & iPhone, version 2, brings new professional-level features including a new editing bar, password encrypted PDFs, auto page-numbering, support for iCloud and AirDrop and much more!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- John's Last Day of 2014 Hawk Photos
- National Geographic Backyard Bird Identifier
- iCloud: Add an attachment to an email (7:16)
- Mail Drop limits
- Thunderbird (9:40)
- About Wireless Diagnostics (23:32)
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it (31:26)
- How to Use TextEdit Plain Text Mode by Default in Mac OS X (41:36)
- How to Store Secure Notes Without Using 3rd Party Apps
- Mac Basics: TextEdit (50:53)
- How do I move my Dropbox folder to a new location? (57:08)
- About the Transporter folder and Transporter Library
- Crucial / Micron 960GB M500 Solid State Drive from OWC
- Mac OS X v10.6.3: Diagnostic and usage data collection (1:04:03)
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): View shared links and feeds
- Jettison (1:11:44)
- RJ45 Wiring
- MoCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.