John and Dave are here to help. First it's Rob with his over-coffeed MacBook Air (hold the sad trombones!), then Kaz with screen capture advice, helping Wilko avoid data duplication backing up items in OS X's sandbox, and Andy adding an SSD to a 2011 iMac that never had one. And more. And more, and even more than that. Today your geeks talk about the why behind their whats! Download today, enjoy and learn simultaneously!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Refurb Retina iMacs are available in Online Store (2:21)
- BackupLoupe (4:51)
- OS X Yosemite Server
- /Library/Server/Wiki/Database.xpg consuming huge amount (~300 GB) of disk space.
- Time Machine Editor
- iFixit MacBook Air Repair (8:14)
- Mac Basics: QuickTime Player creates, plays, edits, and shares video and audio files (14:02)
- YouTube Video Downloader
- Snapz Pro X
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011) - Technical Specifications (31:06)
- How and Why to Defragment Your Mac�s Hard Drive
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.