Getting a new iPhone? Your two favorite geeks talk about the best ways to go through and ensure your settings and apps make it over successfully. Getting hard drive errors? Listen to learn how to tell if they're serious or not. Want to sort out what to do with your unused hard drives? Want to run OS X without that pesky password? John and Dave share listener tips to help you do just that. All of this and more in today's MGG!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (Archer C9) (2:00)
- TP-LINK Archer C9 on Amazon
- TP-LINK Archer C9 review from SmallNetBuilder
- Synology VPN Server Options (12:00)
- BearExtender Turbo for Mac OS X (13:51)
- BearExtender Turbo on Amazon
- OWC Voyager (23:57)
- OWC 3.5" Drive Enclosures
- OWC 2.5" Drive Enclosures
- How to use the new back button in iOS 9 (20:50)
- Use Continuity to connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac (28:06)
- EXIF Edit Free (35:46)
- Mac OS X: sudo command requires a non-blank admin password (40:16)
- 1Password (45:22)
- Spot Maps
- Life after Death (from a technological standpoint)
- What to do before selling or giving away your Mac (1:01:25)
- DiskWarrior (1:06:25)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.