Lots of Cool Stuff Found to start the show today, including two different menubar monitor alternatives. Then it's on to Mail. It works well for some, and a few tips are shared. Others have trouble with Mail and some solutions are discussed. All your Mail are belong to YOU, at least for this episode. Then, are you paranoid when you buy a new Mac? Should you be? Find out all this and more in today's episode!
MGG 604: You're Only Paranoid If They're Not Out To Get You
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Blinkenlights (2:00)
- MenuMeters for El Capitan (4:11)
- MenuBar Stats (5:23)
- Home Theater Speaker Check (6:09)
- ResetPlug (8:44)
- Houston Area Apple Users Group (11:11)
- SharpShooter (13:06)
- Launcher for iOS (14:14)
- Show iPhone Signal Strength (*3001#12345#*) (15:38)
- External Editors for Photos (18:09)
- ASUS TM-AC1900 (19:35)
- A Terabyte Internet Experience (Comcast) (22:06)
- xACT (29:25)
- Mail Signature In Replies (46:30)
- Mail (El Capitan): Find messages from VIP senders (50:09)
- How to make a bootable OS X 10.11 El Capitan installer drive (58:43)
- What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (1:02:22)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.