John and Dave have a great show this week, answering questions about setting Mail’s default sending account, enabling Photo Stream without a computer in the mix, understanding why OS X manages your Address Book the way it does, diagnosing both sleep issues AND runaway process issues, and much, much more. Plus, there’s another timely summer, lightning-related discussion thrown in, as well. Don’t miss this one, folks! Download and enjoy today.
MGG 409: A Busman’s Holiday
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Archived - Mac OS X: Mail - How to change the default account and “From” address
- How to get iCloud, Windows XP and Outlook to work together
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- Uninstall applications installed from packages
- The Nifty MiniDrive
- Smart Sleep
- OptiBay Drive Kit
- Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts
- Mac Geek Gab Stream and (NEW) Chat
- Mibbet Widget Manager
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).