John and Dave kick off this week finishing up some extra Cool Stuff Found that just didn't fit into last week's show (but was so good they couldn't skip it!). Then it's onto a new series of your questions and tips. Highlights include managing printers for multiple users, accessing your Library folder on your cloned disk, working around firewalls the nice way, and answering the question: just how secure IS your email? All this and more — just press play and enjoy!
MGG 428: More Than Cool Stuff Found (and Questions Answered, too!)
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Compress PDFs better than Apple's Built-in Methods
- Lightkeeper Pro
- LED Keeper (for LED lights)
- AppGear Elite CommandAR
- NetSpot v2.0
- Lantronix xPrintServer
- Using PrintCentral and WePrint to Print from your iPad
- WePrint for Mac
- Free Email Certificates
- Lord of the Rings calendar on your Mac
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).