Network issues nipped the tail end of last week's show, but your geeks made it through regardless. This week John and Dave go through running iPhoto from a flash drive, sharing a clipboard between iOS and OS X, Wi-Fi Calling with your new iPhone, Updating expired podcasts and resolving a failed (but recurring!) iPhoto import. Download and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test (8:11)
- Mac Basics: Time Machine backs up your Mac
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4
- iOS 8 Family Sharing (16:22)
- Update Expired Podcasts (23:45)
- Amped Wireless PLA2 PowerLine (29:43)
- Link Aggregation
- Unimported photos found in library alerts when opening iPhoto (39:06)
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- iCloud: About subscribed calendars (42:29)
- US Holiday Calendar
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up (52:31)
- What clipboard sharing app do you use? (57:17)
- About Wireless Diagnostics (1:01:31)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.