This week John and Dave turn it over to you, the listeners, to share all the tips, thoughts, follow-ups and responses you've had to recent shows. There were so many good tidbits in the mailbag over the past week or so that it made sense to devote a whole show to sharing all this juicy info. Download today, kick back, and increase your Mac knowledge with your two favorite geeks.
MGG 239: Follow-ups and Tips Galore
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Everything You Need to Know About Dual Channel (via Hardware Secrets)
- Apple Tech Specs (includes RAM capacity)
- Installing QuickTime Player 7 on Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
- Want to See What’s on Your TCP/IP Network? Check out IP Scanner!
- Bonjour for Windows
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- Apple Notebooks (includes Battery Storage Tips)
- Apple Portables: Calibrating your computer's battery for best performance
- How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.