Wrapping up the month of April, John and Dave bring this Friday-afternoon Premium edition show straight to you (and for you…). Today your two favorite geeks talk through keyboard management, why you can run more than 4GB of RAM with a 32-bit kernel, a non-booting iMac, parental domain blocking, Mac CPU temperatures… and more! Subscribe today, support your geeks, and join the fun!
MGG 258: Keyboards, Domain Blocking, Dead Mac, and More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Keyboard Maestro
- Mac OS X 10.5 Help - Creating keyboard shortcuts for applications
- Physical Address Extension
- OpenDNS - Change your DNS
- Client software for updating a dynamic IP in an OpenDNS network
- WIRELESS-N 300 ROUTER WNR2000
- K9 Web Protection
- Understanding file permissions on Unix: a brief tutorial
- USB to Parallel Adapters
- iStat Menus 3
- Intel Mac Temperature Database
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.