Dave and John kick off May discussing sleep and screen saver issues, resource forks, MacBook Pro upgrades, Quicken comments, Bookmark Syncing and more! Subscribe and download today!
MGG 259: Screen Sleep, Console, Resource Forks, Reader Tips, and More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- Mac Sleep Timer (through ‘Energy Saver’ in System Preferences) won’t work
- Automator workflow to open recently created files
- Resource Fork
- Dropbox Forums (includes beta discussion)
- CrossOver Mac
- WINE HQ
- Apple Manuals
- i5, i7 Demystified: Apple’s New MacBook Pros are NOT Quad-Core
- delicious - social bookmarking
- .Mac to MobileMe transition FAQ
- Mac OS X: Do not remove or modify the SyncServices folder
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.