With WWDC out of the way, your two favorite Mac geeks come together to answer your questions and solve your problems. Additionally, Dave shares some first-hand experience with upgrading and migrating Snow Leopard-based Macs, and how things are different now.
MGG 267: Migrating With Snow Leopard, Q&A, and Tips!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard: How to Erase and Install
- Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4: Transferring data with Setup Assistant / Migration Assistant FAQ
- Mac OS X v10.6: Issues after restoring a Mac from a Time Machine backup made with a different Mac (“Restore System From Backup…”)
- Make Your Regular Mac a NetBoot Server!
- Gmail Help : How is spam handled?
- Choosing a RAID Type
- Want TWAIN Support? Time to Check Out TWAIN SANE!
- Get Grounded
- Flyback transformer
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.