Dave and John answer your questions and solve your Mac (and iPad, and iPhone, and…) problems! Topics today include finding (and removing) that pesky Safari wallpaper, best ways to begin programming on the Mac (and iPhone, and iPad, and…), best practices for migrating to a new machine, and getting your media directly to your iPad or iPhone, bypassing your Mac. Subscribe today (just $25 for 6 months) and enjoy all this extra Premium content from your two favorite geeks!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- “Use image as desktop” image location
- Quickly lock your screen
- Beginning Mac Programming: Develop with Objective-C and Cocoa (Pragmatic Programmers)
- Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X (3rd Edition)
- Beginning iPhone Development: Exploring the iPhone SDK
- Learn Objective–C on the Mac
- Learn Cocoa on the Mac
- Apple Developer Programs
- REAL Studio
- iPad Artists: Avoiding Accidental Gestures
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.