John and Dave kick off the week with a podcast full of your questions, their answers, combined tips, and valuable stories from the lives of your two favorite geeks! First it’s Dave and John answering questions about dealing with multiple iTunes accounts and best practices for prolonging the life of your MacBook or MacBook Pro battery. Then it’s follow-ups from previous shows, including PowerLine, application switching, AppleCare and more! Don’t miss it — this episode is free today, so download and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Battery Health Monitor
- MacBook and MacBook Pro: Mac reduces processor speed when battery is removed while operating from an A/C adaptor
- What is Romex? What is 12/2 or 14/3 Electrical Cable?
- NETGEAR Powerline for Work and Play (AV200)
- NETGEAR Powerline for High Performance (AV500)
- Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts
- Spotlight Plugins
- Drive Genius
- Sylvania MB531SLX Blu-Ray Player
- Funai Firmware Upgrade Help
- Funai Firmware Upgrade Files
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators.