John and Dave answer reader questions about managing iTunes music and libraries, helping listeners with sleep issues, troubleshooting AirPort and more. Then there are a few follow-up questions about PowerLine and how best to use it, plus some tips and thoughts from previous shows. Finally, Dave wraps it up telling of a very curious experience he went through recently with mail-in AppleCare.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iTunes Library Manager
- iTunes: How to create a Smart Playlist
- Man page for dyld
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- Microsoft Database Daemon
- APC ProtectNet
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.