This episode’s topics discussed — and solved! — include iPhoto library management and troubleshooting, getting Spotlight to index again, discussing how much swap is too much, and more. John and Dave dig into all this and more in a way that not only solves your problems, but helps you to understand the solution and why it works. Listen today and enjoy!
MGG 283: iPhoto, Spotlight, Swap, and More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iPhoto Library Manager
- Options: Selecting Alternate iPhoto and iTunes Libraries
- How to master iPhoto’s export options
- Importing your pictures into iPhoto
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- Mac OS X Tips: Rebuilding The Spotlight Search Index Cache
- Disassembling Apple Time Capsule Lower Case
- Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).