John and Dave discuss using the old Apple Pro Speakers on newer Macs (good luck!), Time Machine issues when moving disks between Macs, syncing tasks/todos from your Mac to your iPhone, Mac HD webcams, and multiple clipboards. Subscribe today — it’s cheap, just $25 for 6 months — and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Apple Pro Speakers: Compared to Power Mac G4 Cube Speakers
- Power Mac G5: Cannot Use Apple Pro Speakers
- Griffin iFire
- Griffin PowerWave
- Setting up firmware password protection in Mac OS X
- Driverless Video Class Web Cameras for Mac & Windows Chat
- Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac
- Blue Eyeball 2.0
- Keyboard Maestro
- CopyPaste Pro
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).