John and Dave kick off October with a great show, answering your questions, solving your problems, and even postulating on a few Mac-related technical quandaries. You don’t want to miss this one.
MGG 289: Troubleshooting IMAP, Repairing Disks, and More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Easily download YouTube movies via Safari
- Airport Configurator (for graphite and snow)
- MGG Answers : How To Setup Gmail, IMAP, and Mail.app?
- iPhone and iPod touch: Email account setup
- How do I clear cache and cookies in Safari?
- Time Machine: About “Time Machine completed a verification of your backups. To improve reliability, Time Machine must create a new backup for you.” (includes Verify Backups tip)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).