In this week’s Premium episode, Dave and John answer your questions about emptying a pesky trash can, solving calendar data problems, why to still use MobileMe, managing your podcasts, and more. Great show this week. Subscribe today for $25 and support your two favorite Mac geeks in the process!
MGG 293: Trash, Calendars, Podcasts, Copyrights
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Solving Trash Problems
- Pro Tip of the Week - Really Empty the Trash
- Mac OS X 10.4 Help - Starting up in single-user mode
- iStat Menus
- Connecting to your iDisk from Windows Explorer
- Find My iPhone App Now Available
- iTunes 8: Fine Tune Podcast Settings
- Power Mac G5 Firmware Update 5.1.4
- Mac OS X: Available firmware updates
- 10 Big Myths about copyright explained
- Plagiarism detection
- About Digital Watermarking
- Case Logic 22” Lightweight Expandable Upright Roller
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal: TMO’s Upgraded Rooms at the SF Intercontinental
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).