John and Dave troubleshoot your wireless problems, help with iLife’s help, discuss previous recipients in Mail, a cost-effective SSD alternative, and lots, lots more. Subscribe (it’s free!), download, sit back, and enjoy AND learn from your two favorite geeks.
MGG 294: Troubleshooting, Sharing, Wireless, More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X 10.5 Help - Choosing preferred AirPort networks
- Troubleshooting Help Viewer
- Display previous Mail.app recipient information
- Update Expired Podcasts v2.1
- How to use your iPod to move your music to a new computer
- MCE OptiBay
- Roxio Toast 10 Titanium
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).