John and Dave nearly break their record today and answer a ton of your questions in this fantastic episode of Mac Geek Gab. Starting with five (yes, five!) answers to comparing folders, your two favorite geeks then move on to answer a few iPhoto questions, discuss syncing Notes between your Mac and iDevice, running system maintenance scripts, and wireless network range. Additionally, a segment on comparing the benefits of RAM vs. SSD got very interesting, with a great listener comment thrown in, as well. Download today, folks — you don’t want to miss this one!
MGG 302: Comparing Folders, RAM/SSD, Maintenance, and Notes!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Compare or merge two folders’ contents
- Compare Folders (1)
- Compare Folders (2)
- Tidy Up!
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- Dropbox - What is the Photos folder for?
- Running the Mac OS X maintenance scripts
- Tomato Firmware
- Linksys WRE54G Wireless-G Range Expander
- 2.4 GHz Omni Antennas Indoor
- Give Your WiFi Performance a Serious Boost with the Wi-Fire
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).