John and Dave both finally took the plunge and migrated to the new MobileMe Calendars, then moved some shared calendars from Google over to MobileMe and tested that out, too. Hear them tell their tales and explain the differences during the show. Then it’s on to answering your questions and sharing your tips, this time including booting from a thumbdrive, repairing harddrives, sending mail, and more. Subscribe today, support your two most favorite Mac geeks, and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- New MobileMe Calendar
- MobileMe: New Calendar known issues
- Mac Roundtable 2010.12.29 Episode #95
- AirPort 5.1 Help - What does the flashing light on my AirPort Extreme or AirPort Express mean?
- Startup Manager: How to select a startup volume
- How to use and troubleshoot FireWire target disk mode
- Resolve startup issues and perform disk maintenance with Disk Utility and fsck
- Mail 2.0 Help - Using Connection Doctor to solve connection problems
- Using the AirPort Admin Utility to create a WDS network with multiple base stations
- Ethernet Vendor Code Lookup Tool
- My Support Profile
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).